Once you have completely understood the contents of program/course you
want to join and been satisfied with a lesson fee etc., you are required
to sign up for enrollment. Basically students need to follow under
mentioned procedures successful enrollment.
1. Find the program/course you will join and understand its curriculum.
2. Find the lesson fee and how long it will take to complete a course.
3. Decide when you attend classes and when you begin to take lessons.
After decision, you let us know the date (what day of the month) to begin.
4. Visit online enrollment page (CLICK HERE
) to fill out necessary information
and submit online.
5. Send a check to our office according to following instructions:
A. Where to send: CFAA at 1270 Albion Lane, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Attn: CFAA administration
B. Make check payable to Mieko Hirano
C. Make sure the check will arrive at this office 7 days prior to the first lesson day.
6. Acknowledgement and enrollment confirmation:
Upon our receipt of your check, you will receive email from us to acknowledge
receipt of your payment and confirm the enrollment.
REMARKS: Since we receive inquiries quite often, we will treat all inquiries on a
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Namely we give priority to a student whose check has arrived at our office.